Location: Pullach near Munich, Schwaneck Castle (see HOW TO GET TO SCHWANECK CASTLE)
Date: 29 October to 1 November 2022
It's that time again: for the 32nd time we can invite you to the »Carnaval du Cor«. This time to the romantic »Schwaneck Castle« in the beautiful Isar Valley near Munich.
The following are planned/requested as lecturers (in alphabetical order):
- Prof. Adrian Diaz Martinez: NDR Elbphilharmonie Orchester, Musikhochschule Lübeck
- Jan Golebiowski: Philharmonisches Orchester Dortmund, Musik Akademie Basel
- Prof. Johannes Hinterholzer: Musikhochschule München, Camerata Salzburg
- Stefan de Leval Jezierski: ehem. Berliner Philharmoniker
- Johannes Lamotke: Berliner Philharmoniker
- Prof. Johannes Otter: NDR Radiophilharmonie Hannover, Musikhochschule Nürnberg
- Eda Paçacı: Sinfonieorchester Basel
- Casey Rippon: Bayerisches Staatsorchester/Bayerische Staatsoper
- Milena Viotti: Bayerisches Staatsorchester/Bayerische Staatsoper
- Prof. Přemysl Vojta: WDR Sinfonieorchester, Folkwang Universität der Künste Essen
The target group of our horn festival are horn enthusiasts, for whom focused work on music and partying aren’t mutually exclusive. The minimum age for participation is 16 years. Although the level is high it is of course suitable for non professional horn players as well. Since we arrange almost all the played music ourselves we can consider individual strengths and weaknesses when assigning parts.
The arrangements will be provided as downloads at least three weeks before the festivals starts so there is enough time to prepare all the music assured.
Of course our teachers also offer individual lessons without any extra costs!
Participation fees for four days including accommodation, meals and all course fees + private lessons are as follows:
Students in school or university: 350,00 €
Employed people: 395,00 €
This amount already includes the registration fee of 100,00 €.
In short, except for the drinks everything is already included!!!
Please note, however: the registration fee of 100.00 € will not be reimbursed in the event of non-participation. For cancellations less than three weeks before the start of the course, the full amount will be retained. Exceptions are a course cancellation, illness on the day of arrival proven by a medical certificate, or a general entry ban into Germany. In these three cases, the entire contribution is of course returned, also the registration fee.
Quarantine after re-entry into the home town is expressly reasonable.
Please also spread the word about our festival. We especially welcome new participants! It is a great opportunity to improve a lot in a short time and to benefit from experienced successful horn players. The average age of our participants is in the high twenties, the level is very good and our teachers are all excellent. The beer too!
Kind regards from Hamburg!
Benjamin Comparot (festival director)